Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat High Availability Clustering with exam Bundle
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Deploy reliable, available critical production services in a high availability cluster
In the Red Hat High Availability Clustering with exam (RH437) course, you will learn how to provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment through the deployment and management of shared storage and server clusters. Created for senior Linux system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You will set up a cluster of systems running the Pacemaker component of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High-Availability Add-On, and deploy Linux-based services such as web servers and databases on that cluster. Cluster storage components from the Resilient Storage Add-On are also covered; installations and applications that require multiple cluster nodes can access the same storage simultaneously. This includes Logical Volume Manager (LVM) Shared Volume Groups, Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2), and Device-Mapper Multipath.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.3. This version of the course includes the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436).
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Implement Logical Volume Manager (LVM) in cluster-aware configurations
- Configure GFS2 file systems on storage shared by multiple nodes
- Senior Linux system administrators who use high-availability clustering and fault-tolerant shared storage technologies to maximize resiliency of production services.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) and associated courses.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX294) and associated courses.
- Creating high availability clusters
- Create a basic high availability cluster.
- Managing cluster nodes and quorum
- Manage node membership in the cluster and describe how it impacts cluster operation.
- Isolating malfunctioning cluster nodes
- Isolate unresponsive cluster nodes to protect data and recover services and resources after a failure.
- Creating and configuring resources
- Create basic resources and resource groups to provide highly available services.
- Troubleshooting high availability clusters
- Identify, diagnose, and fix cluster issues.
- Automating cluster and resource deployment
- Deploy a new high availability cluster and cluster resources using Ansible automation.
- Managing two-node clusters
- Operate two-node clusters while identifying and avoiding issues specific to a two-node cluster configuration.
- Accessing iSCSI storage
- Configure iSCSI initiators on your servers to access block-based storage devices provided by network storage arrays or Ceph storage clusters.
- Accessing storage devices resiliently
- Configure resilient access to storage devices that have multiple access paths.
- Configuring LVM in clusters
- Select, configure, and manage the correct LVM configuration for use in your cluster.
- Providing storage with the GFS2 cluster file system
- Use the GFS2 cluster file system to simultaneously pProvide tightly coupled shared storage that can be accessed by multiple nodes.
- Eliminating single points of failure
- Identify and eliminate single points of failure in your cluster to decrease risk and increase average service availability.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Self-Paced Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page