Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Satellite Technical Overview Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
An overview of Red Hat Satellite
Red Hat® Satellite is a scalable platform used to manage the patching, provisioning, and subscription management of your Red Hat infrastructure. Learn about the core capabilities of Red Hat Satellite and see how Satellite can help meet your business needs.
Through online, on-demand videos you will learn about
- Patching and software management.
- Subscription management using Red Hat Satellite.
- Provisioning using Red Hat Satellite.
- Configuration management using Red Hat Satellite.
- Integrating Red Hat Satellite with Red Hat Ansible® Automation and Red Hat Insights.
- System administrator
- System operator
Familiarity with basic Red Hat terminology and basic experience administering a Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® system.
- Introduction to Red Hat Satellite
- Preliminary concepts and primary use cases of Red Hat Satellite that will be discussed and demonstrated in this set of videos.
- Patching and software management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Explanation of patching and software management with Red Hat Satellite.
- Subscription management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Review of subscription management with Red Hat Satellite.
- Provisioning using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Provision with Red Hat Satellite.
- Configuration management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- The basics of configuration management with Red Hat Satellite.
- Integrating Red Hat Satellite with Ansible and Insights (and demonstration)
- Explanation of Red Hat Satellite integrations with Ansible and Insights.
- Resources and next steps
- Overview of resources and next steps after completing this technical overview.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact one of our Red Hatters.
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page