Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Ansible Automation for SAP Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Learn how to automate the building of SAP environments using Red Hat Ansible.
Red Hat Ansible Automation for SAP Technical Overview (RH045) is a series of free on-demand, online videos that explain how to automate the deployment, configuration, creation, and migration of SAP workloads using Red Hat Ansible. Focusing on day-1 operations, Red Hat Senior Architect Ricardo GarcÃa Cavero demonstrates how to install and deploy SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA applications using Red Hat Ansible Tower, as well as how to create, migrate, and configure environments forSAP workloads.
IT leaders, SAP administrators, engineers, solution architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of using Red Hat Ansible to automate SAP workloads.
Basic system administration skills with a fundamental understanding of SAP and automation concepts.
- Video 1. Introducing Red Hat Ansible Automation for SAP Technical Overview (RH045)
- Video 2. What is SAP, SAP HANA, and SAP S/4HANA?
- Video 3. What is Ansible?
- Video 4. How Ansible works
- Video 5. Automating the deployment of SAP HANA database with Ansible Tower
- Video 6. Fast and secure patching of SAP landscapes
- Video 7. Near zero downtime maintenance for SAP HANA and SAP Netweaver
- Video 8. Red Hat Insights for SAP workloads
- Video 9. Automating the deployment of SAP S/4HANA database with Ansible Tower
- Video 10. Automating the creation of a SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA Pacemaker cluster
- Video 11. Automating the migration of SAP workloads from SUSE Linux Enterprise Server to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Video 12. SAP application server autoscaling
Recommended next course or exam
- [Coming soon] Red Hat High-Availability Clustering with SAP HANA (RH445)
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page