Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Sterling File Gateway Managing Sterling File Gateway
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This 2-day course introduces the student to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The course provides an overview of the features and provides hands-on exercises for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Install and configure Sterling File Gateway.
- Describe community, groups and users.
- Build static and dynamic routing channel templates.
- Describe the different persona's and their responsibilities.
- Configure routing channels.
- Transfer file from a producer to a consumer.
- Broadcast messages.
- Explain the enhanced visibility to track a route.
- Explain container and non-container layers.
- Generate reports.
- Discuss the procedure for Sterling File Gateway extensibility.
This course is designed for administrative users who administer the Sterling File Gateway application.
- IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator
Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of:
UNIT 1. OVERVIEW OF STERLING FILE GATEWAY
- Lesson 1. Introduction
- Lesson 2. Users and Trading Partners
- Lesson 3. Route Channel Templates (RCT)
- Lesson 4. Mailbox Management
- Lesson 5. Static Route
UNIT 2. IMPLEMENTATION
- Lesson 1. Dynamic Route
- Lesson 2. File Layers
- Lesson 3. Reports
- Lesson 4. Extensibility
Course Wrap Up
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Sterling Badge Program →
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page