Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Case Manager: Configure Security (v5.3.2)
Connect, Integrate, and Elevate Grab 20% Off All Middleware Training Courses This Month.
PROMO CODE: MIDDLEWARE20
VALID THROUGH JUNE 30, 2023
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
In this course you will configure security for IBM Case Manager environments and solutions. You will work with project areas, control access to cases, and create security configurations. You will deploy a solution in a new environment and use a security configuration package file to manage solution security. You will customize security settings with a custom privilege definition and use security proxies to automate security changes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- Configure security in an IBM Case Manager development environment.
- Create a security configuration package file.
- Export a solution and a security configuration package file to a new environment.
- Use a security configuration to apply security settings in a new environment.
- Customize security settings.
This course is for system administrators who maintain IBM Case Manager environments and for solution architects who must plan security requirements for their solutions.
• Knowledge of Case Manager concepts, such as case management, case, solution, task. • Ability to build, validate, deploy, and test solutions. • or Build an IBM Case Manager Solution V5.3.2 (classroom)(F2910G) • or Build an IBM Case Manager SolutionV5.3.2 (self-paced)(F2919G)
Unit 1 Overview of security deployment
• Describe the process for deploying a security configuration.
• Identify the security goals for each environment typeUnit 2 Work with project areas
• Create a project area
• Add users to a project areaUnit 3 Manage access to cases
• Describe object security in a target object store
• Create roles for a case
• Create an in-basket for all assigned work
• Assign users to case teamsUnit 4 Create a security configuration
• Create a security configuration
• Edit security configuration permissions
• Apply a security configuration to a solutionUnit 5 Configure target object store security
• Organize users and groups for target object store accessUnit 6 Configure deployed solution security
• Package and export a solution
• Import a solution to a new environment
• Apply a solution configurationUnit 7 Customize a privilege definition
• Create a custom privilege definition
• Apply a custom privilege definition to a security configurationUnit 8 Use security proxies
• Describe a security proxy scenario
• Use a security proxy to modify permissions on a case
• Describe how to transfer a solution with security proxies to a new environmentUnit A Automate case security changes
• Describe a scenario for automating security changes
• Use a FileNet workflow to change permissions on a case by using a security proxyUnit B Additional security configurations
• Analyze scenarios that require specific security customizations
IBM Case Manager 5.2 - Customize and Extend the FeaturesF217G
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,445.00 USD
IBM Case Manager 5.2 - Customize and Extend the FeaturesF217GS
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,395.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page