Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM FileNet P8 Platform Essentials (V5.5.x)
Valid through August 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Contains: PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course introduces you to the key concepts of IBM FileNet P8 Platform such as architecture, P8 domain structures, organizing the content across the enterprise, and security. Includes information to manage logging, auditing, and storage areas.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
IBM Customers and Sellers: If you are interested in this course, consider purchasing it as part of one of these Individual or Enterprise Subscriptions:
- IBM Learning for Automation Individual Subscription (SUBR021G)
- IBM Learning for Automation Enterprise Subscription (SUBR005G)
- IBM Learning Individual Subscription with Red Hat Learning Services (SUBR023G)
• Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 Platform• Architecture and domain structures• Configure logging• Configure auditing• Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 Platform security• Manage storage areas• Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 content services containers• Organize content across the enterprise
This course is for administrators and users who are responsible for administrating and configuring IBM FileNet P8 Platform.
• Familiarity with enterprise content management concepts.
Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 Platform
• IBM FileNet P8 Platform features
• IBM FileNet P8 Platform components
• IBM FileNet P8 Platform solutions Architecture and domain structures
• Explore the core IBM FileNet P8 Platform applications
• Locate P8 domain structures
• Use IBM Content Navigator Configure logging
• View and archive system logs
• Configure trace logging Configure auditing
• Create audit definitions
• Prune audit entries Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 Platform security
• Identify access issues
• Change direct security of an object
• Customize security access Manage storage areas
• Create a file storage area
• Create a storage policy
• Create an advanced storage area Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 content services containers
• IBM FileNet P8 content services containers
• Benefits of containers
• Considerations when choosing containers Organize content across the enterprise
• Multitenancy considerations
• Isolating content in an IBM FileNet P8 platform system
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page