Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Plan, implement, and manage OpenShift clusters at scale
Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) expands upon the skills required to plan, implement, and manage OpenShift® clusters in the enterprise. You will learn how to support a growing number of stakeholders, applications, and users to achieve large-scale deployments.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
- Manage OpenShift cluster operators and add operators.
- Automate OpenShift management tasks using Ansible® playbooks.
- Create and schedule cluster administration jobs.
- Implement GitOps workflows using Jenkins.
- Integrate OpenShift with enterprise authentication.
- Query and visualize cluster-wide logs, metrics, and alerts.
- Manage both shared, file-based storage and non-shared, block-based storage.
- Manage machine sets and machine configurations.
- Cluster engineers (systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers) focused on planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters. Cluster engineers require automation skills to scale their manpower to provision and manage an increasing population of clusters, applications, and users, at the same time ensuring these clusters remain in compliance with corporate standards.
- Site reliability engineers (SREs) focused on keeping OpenShift clusters and applications running without disruption. SREs are interested in troubleshooting infrastructure and application issues with OpenShift clusters and require automation skills to reduce the time to identify, diagnose, and remediate issues.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster(DO280) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration.
- Complete Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Recommended, but not required: become a Red Hat Certified Systems Engineer or a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation. Basic knowledge about writing and running Ansible playbooks is required.
- This course requires internet access to access the cloud-based classroom environment that provides an OpenShift cluster and a remote administrator's workstation.
- This course also requires that the classroom environment can access the Red Hat registry, Red Hat Quay, and GitHub.
- You are also required to have personal, free accounts at GitHub.
- Move from Kubernetes to OpenShift
- Demonstrate that OpenShift is Kubernetes by deploying Kubernetes-native applications on OpenShift.
- Introduce automation on OpenShift
- Automate OpenShift administration tasks using bash scripts and Ansible playbooks.
- Manage operators with OpenShift
- Deploy Kubernetes Operators and configure OpenShift cluster operators.
- Implement GitOps with Jenkins
- Implement a GitOps workflow using containerized Jenkins to administer an OpenShift cluster.
- Configure enterprise authentication
- Integrate OpenShift with enterprise identity providers.
- Configure trusted TLS certificates
- Configure OpenShift with trusted TLS certificates for external access to cluster services and applications.
- Configure dedicated node pools
- Add nodes to an OpenShift cluster with custom configurations tuned for special workloads.
- Configure persistent storage
- Configure storage providers and storage classes to ensure cluster user access to persistent storage.
- Manage cluster monitoring and metrics
- Configure and manage the OpenShift monitoring stack.
- Provision and inspect cluster logging
- Deploy, query, and troubleshoot cluster-wide logging.
- Recover failed worker nodes
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and remediate worker nodes in a variety of failure scenarios.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,800.00 USD
- Duration: 90 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 3,230.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page