Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Enterprise Kubernetes Storage with Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Teaches the essential skills required to design, implement, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation cluster and perform day-to-day Kubernetes storage management tasks.
Traditional storage options available to Kubernetes administrators are limited and lack flexibility and/or versatility. Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation provides real advantages, even when it is backed by cloud storage such as AWS EBS and sophisticated on-prem legacy storage like SAN arrays. Many companies rely on third-party solutions to manage backup and disaster recovery in production. However, proper planning to implement these solutions requires knowledge of the Kubernetes CSI and OAPD APIs. This course walks the student through the recommended steps of configuring and managing storage services for container and Kubernetes services.
Course content coverage
- Deploy Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation in internal and external mode.
- Provision non-shareable block storage to applications like databases.
- Provision shareable block storage to applications like virtual machines.
- Provision shareable file storage to such applications as CI/CD pipelines and AI/ML.
- Provision shareable object storage to applications, such as AI/ML and media streaming.
- Provision storage for Red Hat OpenShift cluster services, such as monitoring and registry.
- Monitor and expand storage capacity and performance
- Attach and detach storage from an application for backup and archiving.
- Create and access volume snapshots and clones.
- Troubleshoot internal Ceph components of Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation.
- Perform backup and restore operations using the OADP API.
The intended audience for this course includes:
- Cluster administrators (systems administrators, cloud administrators, cloud engineers)
- Cluster engineers (systems administrators, cloud administrators, cloud engineers)
- Site reliability engineers (SREs)
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) or equivalent knowledge for the roles of Red Hat OpenShift cluster engineer or SRE.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200) or equivalent knowledge of Linux system administration is recommended for all roles.
- While not required, students who have completed Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) will have advanced knowledge of the Red Hat OpenShift platform in preparation for implementing and working with Red Hat Openshift Data Foundation (formerly Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage).
- Basic knowledge of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform is recommended but not required.
- Basic knowledge of storage technologies, such as disk types, SAN, and NAS is recommended.
- Internet access is required to access the classroom environment and Red Hat OpenShift clusters in the Red Hat Training Cloud.
- Describing Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation deployment architectures
- Deploying OpenShift Data Foundation on Red Hat OpenShift using Internal, Converged Mode
- Configuring Red hat OpenShift Cluster Services to use OpenShift Data Foundation
- Configuring application workloads to use OpenShift Data Foundation block and file storage
- Monitoring and expanding OpenShift Data Foundation block and file storage capacity
- Troubleshooting Ceph components from OpenShift Data Foundation
- Expanding OpenShift Data Foundation block and file storage volumes
- Performing backup and restore of OpenShift Data Foundation block and file volumes
- Configuring application workloads to use OpenShift Data Foundation object storage
- Monitoring and expanding OpenShift Data Foundation object storage capacity
- Performing backup and restore of OpenShift Data Foundation object buckets
- Deploying OpenShift Data Foundation on Red Hat OpenShift using external mode
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,925.00 USD
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page