Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster with exam Bundle
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters and containerized applications
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster with exam (DO281) teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) is included.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the ongoing management of clusters and containerized applications.
- Cluster Operators interested in managing access to cluster resources by users and applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Internet access is required.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Describe the architecture of the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP).
- Verify the health of a cluster
- Describe OpenShift installation methods and verify the health of a newly installed cluster.
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure authentication with the HTPasswd identity provider and assign roles to users and groups.
- Configure application security
- Restrict permissions of applications using security context constraints and protect access credentials using secrets.
- Configure OpenShift networking for applications
- Troubleshoot OpenShift software-defined networking (SDN) and configure network policies.
- Control pod scheduling
- Control which nodes a pod runs on.
- Describe cluster updates
- Describe how to perform a cluster update
- Manage a cluster with the web console
- Manage a Red Hat OpenShift cluster using the web console.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact one of our Red Hatters.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,800.00 USD
- Duration: 90 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 3,230.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page