Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Cloud-native API Administration with Red Hat 3scale API Management Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Manage, monetize, and secure APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (DO240) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives SREs and administrators an introduction to managing cloud-native APIs with Red Hat® 3scale API Management. This course enables developers and administrators to install, administer, monetize, secure and document your cloud-native APIs.
This course is based on Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.11.
- Understand 3scale API Management architecture and primary features.
- Learn typical API use cases and strategies.
- Install 3scale API Management on OpenShift.
- Establish and configure subscription plans and rate limits.
- Configure and customize the API gateway using policies.
- Monitor and analyze API traffic.
- Configure and test API service discovery.
- Configure a developer portal and monetize your APIs.
- Configure API security using tokens, API key-pairs, and OAuth/OIDC using Red Hat Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Site Reliability Engineers and OpenShift Administrators interested in using 3scale API Management to manage, monitor, secure, and monetize their cloud-native APIs.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with testing REST APIs and security concepts like API keys, tokens and OAuth/OIDC.
- Internet access is required.
- Introduction to Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Describe API management concepts and the architecture of Red Hat 3scale API Management.
- Manage APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Manage your cloud-native APIs with the Red Hat 3scale Admin Portal.
- Manage and customize API gateways
- Configure and customize the API Gateway using standard policies.
- Secure APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Secure access to APIs using various mechanisms.
- Create a developer portal
- Configure Developer Portals for external consumption and documentation of your APIs.
- Monitor APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Configure monitoring and analytics for APIs and the 3scale API management infrastructure.
- Monetize APIs with Red Hat 3Scale API Management
- Monetize APIs by configuring billing plans and pricing rules.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Self-Paced Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page