Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Tableau Desktop Level 1
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewAs technology progresses and becomes more interwoven with our businesses and lives, more and more data is collected about business and personal activities. This era of 'big data' has exploded due to the rise of cloud computing, which provides an abundance of computational power and storage, allowing organizations of all sorts to capture and store data. Leveraging that data effectively can provide timely insights and competitive advantages.
The creation of data-backed visualizations is a key way data scientists, or any professional, can explore, analyze, and report insights and trends from data. Tableau software is designed for this purpose. Tableau was built to connect to a wide range of data sources and allows users to quickly create visualizations of connected data to gain insights, show trends, and create reports. Tableau's data connection capabilities and visualization features go far beyond those that can be found in spreadsheets, allowing users to create compelling and interactive worksheets, dashboards, and stories that bring data to life and turn data into thoughtful action.
- Identify and configure basic functions of Tableau.
- Connect to data sources, import data into Tableau, and save Tableau files.
- Create views and customize data in visualizations.
- Manage, sort, and group data.
- Save and share data sources and workbooks.
- Filter data in views.
- Customize visualizations with annotations, highlights, and advanced features.
- Create maps, dashboards, and stories.
- Professionals in a variety of job roles who currently use Tableau, or who would like to use Tableau, to perform numerical or general data analysis, visualization, and reporting. Designed for students who plan to obtain Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification, which requires candidates to pass the Desktop Qualified Associate exam.
- Experience managing data with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Overview of Tableau
- Navigate the Tableau Interface and Configure Settings
- Connect to Data
- Prepare Data for Analysis
- Save Workbook Files
- Create a View
- Customize Data in Visualizations
- Adjust Fields
- Sort Data
- Group Data
- Save and Publish Data Sources
- Share Workbooks for Collaboration
- Configure Worksheet Filters
- Apply Advanced Filter Options
- Create Interactive Filters
- Format and Annotate Views
- Highlight Data
- Create Advanced Visualizations
- Create Maps
- Create Dashboards
- Create Stories
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page