Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Mac Integration Basics 10.15
OverviewOrganizations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. But users and the IT professionals who support them can relax, because Mac integration is easy.
- Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment. • Configure a Mac to work with Active Directory.
- Take advantage of network services, file sharing, printing, instant messaging, email, calendars, and contacts.
- Provide security at the user, local-networking, and remote-networking levels.
- Migrate data from a Windows computer to a Mac.
- Back up data.
- Run Windows programs on a Mac.
- Users who bring a Mac into organizations that predominantly use the Microsoft Windows operating system and Windows Server Essentials
- Users who replace a Windows computer with a Mac
- IT professionals who support Mac users in organizations that predominantly use Windows and Windows Server Essentials
To have the best learning experience with this course, you should understand how to use a Mac, a Windows computer, and computer peripherals.
Connect a Mac to an Active Directory server.
Connect to file servers, turn on personal file sharing.
Configure Collaborative Services
Manage Internet Accounts preferences, connect to an Exchange Server, connect Mail to non-Windows servers, add accounts in Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
Secure a Mac
Built-In Security features, create strong passwords, use two-factor authentication, set a firmware password, lock a Mac screen, create user accounts, disable automatic login, protect start-up disk files, ensure that the apps you download are safe, provide network security.
Connect to a local printer, connect to, share, and print from network printers.
Move and Back Up Content
Move content, back up content.
Run Windows on a Mac
Run Windows natively or virtually, Microsoft Office for macOS, cross-platform apps, cross-platform files.
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our Apple Training and Certification Badge Program →
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,100.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page