Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
macOS Support Essentials 12 (Monterey)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewmacOS Support Essentials 12, the official course for macOS support, is a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Monterey, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users. You'll find in-depth, step-by-step instructions on everything from upgrading, updating, reinstalling and configuring macOS Monterey to setting-up network services.
This course covers updated system utilities and new features in macOS Monterey:
- Passwords System Preference
- Live Text
- Voice Control
- User privacy settings
- Notarized apps
- Startup Security Utility
- And more!
This course includes the following content:
- Authoritative explanations of underlying technologies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more
- Focused lessons that take you step by step through practical, real-world tasks
- A Digital ebook of macOS Support Essentials 12, the official book for macOS support
Please note: there is no authorized certification exam associated with course.
- Explain how macOS Monterey works
- Explain the best practices for updating, upgrading, reinstalling, configuring, and using macOS Monterey
- Explain macOS Monterey troubleshooting and repair procedures
- Use appropriate tools and techniques in macOS Monterey to diagnose and resolve issues
- Anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Monterey, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users.
- macOS familiarity
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Introduction to macOS
- Update, Upgrade, or Reinstall macOS
- Set Up and Configure macOS
- Use the Command Line
- Use macOS Recovery
- Update macOS
- Manage User Accounts
- Manage User Home Folders
- Manage Security and Privacy
- Manage Password Changes
- Manage File Systems and Storage
- Manage FileVault
- Manage Permissions and Sharing
- Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
- Manage System Resources
- Use Metadata, Spotlight, and Siri
- Manage Time Machine
- Install Apps
- Manage Files
- Manage and Troubleshoot Apps
- Manage Basic Network Settings
- Manage Advanced Network Settings
- Troubleshoot Network Issues
- Manage Network Services
- Manage Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
- Troubleshoot Peripherals
- Manage Printers and Scanners
- Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page