Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat AMQ Administration Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Learn to configure, manage, and monitor broker instances
Red Hat® AMQ Administration (AD440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
This course is based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.0.
Red Hat JBoss AMQ, part of the Red Hat application integration suite, provides application administrators, software architects, and developers the ability to integrate disparate applications in a decoupled manner using enterprise messaging paradigms.
Providing a highly performant and robust message broker, router, and client libraries for numerous languages, Red Hat JBoss AMQ is the solution for asynchronous and synchronous messaging. Red Hat AMQ Administration (AD440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer Red Hat JBoss AMQ.
Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
- Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
- Configure multicast and anycast addresses
- Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
- Cluster AMQ brokers
- Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
Audience for this course
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
Prerequisites for this course
- General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
- Ability to read and edit XML files
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
- Install the broker
- Install JBoss AMQ, create a broker instance, and verify connectivity to the instance.
- Configure message addresses and queues.
- Secure access to the broker
- Configure authentication, authorization, and encryption on the broker.
- Configure broker persistence
- Configure zero, file-based, and database-backed persistence.
- Manage broker resource consumption
- Configure the broker to limit memory and other resource consumption.
- Implement broker clustering, high availability, and failover
- Create a scalable and highly available cluster of brokers.
- Monitor and manage the broker
- Monitor and manage broker resources using logging and the web console.
- Route messages to brokers
- Install JBoss AMQ interconnect and configure routes to brokers.
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat AMQ administration
- Configure Red Hat JBoss AMQ brokers and verify proper operation.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Self-Paced Training
- Price: 400.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page