Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Cloud-Native Integration with Red Hat Fuse with Exam Bundle
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Red Hat Fuse, based on the Apache Camel project, is a lightweight, flexible integration platform that enables rapid integration of cloud-native applications, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
Cloud-native Integration with Red Hat Fuse (AD221) emphasizes learning architectural patterns and implementing integration services based on Apache Camel and OpenShift. Camel and Red Hat Fuse enable developers to create complex integrations in a simple and maintainable format. You will learn how to use the most common integration components in Camel and develop, test, and deploy integration focused applications on OpenShift.
This course is based on Red Hat Fuse 7.10 and OpenShift 4. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud-native Integration exam (EX221) is included in this offering.
- Deploy Fuse applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Implement REST APIs with the Camel REST DSL
- Implement unit tests, error handling, and mocks for Camel routes
- Implement Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) using Camel components
- Integrate Camel applications with a database
- Integrate Camel applications with Apache Kafka
- Integrate Cloud-native services using Camel K
- Consume REST services using the Camel HTTP component
- This course is designed for Java developers focused on implementing integration solutions in an enterprise.
- Experience with Java application development or Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (AD183).
- Be proficient in using an IDE such as Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with Maven and version control is recommended, but not required.
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift or Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101) is recommended, but not required.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Internet access required.
- Introduction to Red Hat Fuse and Camel
- Describe the architecture of Red Hat Fuse and Camel and how they are used to integrate applications.
- Create Camel routes
- Implement Camel routes and develop custom processors.
- Implement enterprise integration patterns
- Describe the most commonly used enterprise integration patterns and implement them using Camel components.
- Create tests for routes and error handling
- Develop reliable routes by creating unit tests and mocks, and by handling errors.
- Integrate services using asynchronous messaging
- Integrate microservices using Apache Kafka and ActiveMQ (JMS).
- Implement transactions
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions.
- Build and consume REST services
- Implement and consume REST services with Camel.
- Integrate cloud-native services
- Deploy cloud-native microservices based on Camel Routes and Camel K components to an OpenShift cluster.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,850.00 USD
- Duration: 90 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 2,423.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page