Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Decision Optimization for IBM Cloud Pak for Data (V3.0.x) eLearning
This course is designed to teach data scientists, Operational Research specialists, and business analysts how to build, run and deploy basic optimization models using IBM Decision Optimization for IBM Cloud Pak for Data. You will learn how to create projects to manage your resources, use the user-friendly Model Builder interface to build, run and visualize models, use different methods to formulate models, including using the Modeling Assistant for formulate your model in natural language. You will also learn how to import and use python notebooks to create your models, and how to deploy the solution to end users within Cloud Pak for Data.
• Introduction to IBM Decision Optimization for IBM Cloud Pak for Data • Create models using Model Builder • Create models using Python • Deploy a model
Data scientists, Operational Research specialists, or business analysts who are new to Decision Optimization for IBM Cloud Pak for Data.
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- If you are planning to create or edit a model using Python or OPL, you require the skills and knowledge needed to convert a business problem to a mathematical model
Introduction to IBM Decision Optimization for IBM Cloud Pak for Data • Describe what Decision Optimization is • Describe the five stages in a Decision Optimization project • Install Decision Optimization on IBM Cloud Pak for Data • Create projects to manage resources • Access the Decision Optimization service • Add data to your project Create models using Model Builder • Prepare data • Run the model • Explore the solution • Run a new scenario Create models using Python • Use the DOcplex library to create models using Python • Formulate your model using Create or Import • Work with Jupyter notebooks • Learn about python coding from sample notebooks Deploy a model • Explain how to review a model • Explain how to deploy a model
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,630.00 USD
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 875.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page