Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cloud Pak for Data (V2.5.x): Data Virtualization - eLearning
This learning offering will focus on the Data Virtualization add-on to IBM Cloud Pak for Data. Students will learn about the Data Virtualization technology and be able to create connections to remote data sources. The offering will also cover how to create and manage virtual assets, such as database tables or views, from the remote data sources. Finally, the students will use those assets within IBM Cloud Pak for Data without needing to move any data.
• Introduction to IBM Data Virtualization • Use IBM Data Virtualization
• IBM Demos assets: IBM Cloud Pak for Data (https://www.ibm.com/demos/collection/IBM-Cloud-Pak-for-Data/) • General knowledge of IBM Cloud Pak for Data or you have taken the course 6X236G - IBM Cloud Pak for Data (V2.5.x): Foundations - eLearning
Introduction to IBM Data Virtualization • Describe the difference between classic federation and data virtualization • Explain how a constellation works in Data Virtualization • Describe a common scenario with Data Virtualization • List the current supported platforms Use IBM Data Virtualization • Describe the features and the life cycle of IBM Data Virtualization • Add and provision the Data Virtualization service • Manage users within the Data Virtualization ecosystem • Add data sources to the constellation • Create virtual assets
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,630.00 USD
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 875.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page