Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals
This course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
- Client/Server Relationship
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Exercise. About Sterling B2B Integrator
- Lesson 2. Basic BPML Concepts
- Exercise. Basic BPML Concepts
- Lesson 3. XPath Basics
- Exercise. XPath Basics
- Lesson 4. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Exercise. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Lesson 5. Using the GPM
- Exercise. Using the GPM
- Lesson 6. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Exercise. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Lesson 7. Introduction to Service Management
- Exercise. Introduction to Service Management
- Lesson 8. Case Study
- Lesson 9. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Lesson 10. Typing Map
- Exercise. Typing Map
- Lesson 11. Tracking System Health
- Exercise. Tracking System Health
- Lesson 12. Best Practices
- Exercise. Best Practices
- Lesson 13. Case Study
- Lesson 14. Course Wrap Up
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Sterling Badge Program →
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,260.00 USD
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,675.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page