Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Enterprise Account Executive
LearnQuest is seeking a motivated and driven Enterprise Account Executive to join the North America sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Information Technology industry and experience selling IT training services to executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government, and complex national/global accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships; develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of LearnQuest’s solutions corresponding to customer needs and objectives
- Uncover, acquire, and build new and existing business
- Understand the customer and anticipate buying needs and requirements
- Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with team members on ideas and initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Deploy localized marketing strategies; drive opportunity identification, brand awareness and lead conversions
- Implement targeted account sales strategies
- Adhere to revenue and margin targets
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by business needs
- 5+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field of study required
- Proven success prospecting, building pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Able to listen, establish rapport, build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Able to solve complex, multi-faceted problems
- Exceptional team-player with ability to motivate, influence and lead others
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiating and sales skills
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- High energy, drive, and a positive attitude
- Microsoft CRM experience is required
Due to COVID 19, employees are currently working remotely from home
- 25-30% travel (partner and customer visits and industry conferences and events)
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team