Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Enterprise Account Executive, US
LearnQuest is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join the North America sales team.
The ideal candidate will be based in the United States and has experience working remotely.
Successful candidates will have progressive experience and proven success selling IT Training Services to executives and managers within Fortune 500 companies, government, and complex national and global accounts.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for all client and customer matters; develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of LearnQuest’s solutions; remain connected with all departments involved in the process throughout the cycle
- Understand LearnQuest courses, offerings, and training solutions to expand and acquire new business
- Identify the needs and requirements of the customer while building and maintaining a strong relationship
- Grow existing business into meaningful relationships while driving significant revenue and ensuring success throughout the training and delivery cycle
- Maintain rapport with customers to provide education on industry trends and LearnQuest’s course offerings
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with local and global sales team members on ideas and initiatives
- Perform prospecting tasks; cold calling, email campaigns, social media, and using other tools to leverage accounts
- Forecast and track key account metrics using available tools and systems (Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Initiate strategies in collaboration with Marketing that drive opportunities and lead conversions
- Continuously achieve set revenue, margin targets and sales quotas
- Prepare and present quotes and proposals; negotiate and move opportunities through the sales cycle
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by client and business needs
- 5+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales, specifically in the IT Training Services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field of study preferred
- Comfortable working in a team and as an induvial contributor
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment solving complex problems
- Driven team-player with ability to self-motivate and lead others
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal; effective communicator and negotiator
- Professional email, presentation and writing skills
- Positive attitude and a passion for selling IT Training Services
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Employees currently work remotely from home
- 25-30% travel (partner and customer visits and industry conferences and events)
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team