Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Certification Coordinator, EMEA
LearnQuest is seeking a passionate, organized, and driven individual to join our EMEA Team as Certification Coordinator. The position supports the Education Services department and drives small business projects in the region. Responsibilities include managing small business projects and opportunities driven by LearnQuest’s client’s needs, including research for pricing and processing.
The ideal candidate will support business projects in all regions. Candidates must be comfortable working from home; minimum travel is involved.
Successful candidates must be efficient, organized, detail oriented, creative and a LearnQuest team player.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule, outlining pricing, proposals, timelines, and other requirements
- Utilize LearnQuest’s tools and systems to locate and secure resources, adhering to the project’s guidelines and requirements
- Preparation data and documentation in collaboration with the Operation Team
- Track, monitor, and manage opportunities in LearnQuest’s internal systems
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Maintain communication with clients throughout the project lifecycle, while creating strong, long-lasting business relationships
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- College degree in related field, and 2+ years related working experience in project management required
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in education, training, IT, and computer science field is a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM is a plus
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team