Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Enterprise Account Executive, Mexico
LearnQuest is seeking a motivated and driven Enterprise Account Executive to expand business in South America.
The ideal candidate will be located in Mexico and will possess a solid understanding of the Information Technology industry and experience selling IT training services to executives and managers within various companies and complex accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Uncover, acquire, and build new and existing business and accounts
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with team members on ideas and initiatives
- Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue; build and maintain strong and lasting relationships
- Understand the customer and anticipate buying needs and requirements
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of LearnQuest’s solutions corresponding to customer needs and objectives
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by business needs
- 5+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales
- Degree in business administration or related field of study preferred
- Proven success prospecting, building pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Able to listen, establish, build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Able to solve complex, multi-faceted problems; strong critical-thinking skills
- Microsoft CRM experience is required
- Excellent communication and strong sales skills
- Exceptional team-player with ability to motivate, influence and lead others
- Fluent in both English and Spanish; strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Resume/CV must be submitted in English to be considered for the position
- 25-30% travel (partner and customer visits and industry conferences and events)
Due to COVID 19, employees are currently working remotely from home
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team