IBM and LearnQuest Badge Program - WebSphere - Message Broker Series
LearnQuest is working together with IBM to offer IBM training courses and award digital badges upon successful completion and attainment of course objectives.
This badge holder can develop, deploy, and support platform-independent message flow applications that focuses on using WebSphere Message Broker.
Click here for course objectives.
Badge Criteria and Activities
Badge earners have successfully achieved class objectives demonstrated by student progress in lab exercises, attendance, participation in question and answer sessions and/or assessments associated with the following topics:
- Creating and implementing a message flow
- Analyzing runtime error scenarios
- Using problem determination tools and flow control
- Implementing message model
- Creating runtime-aware message flows
Recommended next steps:
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker V8 Application Development II Training
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker V8.0 System Administration
Evidence:Transcript reflects student progress in lab exercises, attendance, participation in question and answer sessions and/or assessments.