IBM and LearnQuest Badge Program - Maximo Series
LearnQuest is working together with IBM to offer IBM training courses and award digital badges upon successful completion and attainment of course objectives.
This badge holder understands the concepts & setup considerations of the business areas supported by Maximo; & applications, processes, & interrelationships within Maximo. The badge holder can establish key performance indicators to monitor asset conditions & trigger automated action based on changes. The recipient also creates, assigns, monitors, notifies, & reports on key process components such as work orders, service desk tickets, & purchase orders, including status, from start to finish.
Click here for course objectives.
Badge Criteria and Activities
Badge earners have successfully achieved class objectives demonstrated by student progress in lab exercises, attendance, participation in question & answer sessions, and/or assessments associated with:
- Querying and retrieving data
- Describing the asset management life cycle
- Entering core data elements and data structures
- Describing options that are available for various applications
- Using the different Maximo applications and functions as they relate to business processes