IBM and LearnQuest Badge Program - Endpoint Manager
LearnQuest is working together with IBM to offer IBM training courses and award digital badges upon successful completion and attainment of course objectives.
This badge holder can utilize endpoint and security management as a single solution that enables teams to see and manage physical and virtual endpoints. Recipient can rapidly re-mediate, protect, and report on endpoints in real-time by automating time-intensive tasks across complex networks, controlling costs, reducing risk, and supporting compliance.
Click here for course objectives.
Badge Criteria and Activities
Badge earners have successfully achieved class objectives demonstrated by student progress in lab exercises, attendance, participation in question & answer sessions, and/or assessments associated with:
- Fulfilling basic architecture & deployment roles
- Configuring software components, operator accounts, LDAP integration, & content sites
- Enforcing security policy, applying software patches, & monitoring compliance
- Configuring web reporting
- Troubleshooting using tools & techniques provided
Recommended next steps: