Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Developer Training for Spark & Hadoop
This four-day hands-on training course delivers the key concepts and expertise participants need to ingest and process data on a Hadoop cluster using the most up-to-date tools and techniques. Employing Hadoop ecosystem projects such as Spark, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, and Impala, this training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop developers. Participants will learn to identify which tool is the right one to use in a given situation, and will gain hands-on experience in developing using those tools.
- Introduction to Hadoop and the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- Importing Relational Data with Apache Sqoop
- Introduction to Impala and Hive
- Modeling and Managing Data with Impala and Hive
- Data Formats
- Data Partitioning
- Capturing Data with Apache Flume
- Spark Basics
- Working with RDDs in Spark
- Writing and Deploying Spark Applications
- Parallel Programming with Spark
- Spark Caching and Persistence
- Common Patterns in Spark Data Processing
- Spark SQL and DataFrames
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,100.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page