Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Join our network of technology experts for free training webinars.
Upcoming Free Webinars
Ansible 101 An Introduction to Automating Everything with Red Hat Training
22-Sep-2021 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
Incorporating IT automation is key to managing large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently at scale. Companies are increasingly turning to Red Hat Ansible Automation to provision operating systems and network devices, deploy applications, and manage configuration. For those that want to take their first steps towards Ansible adoption, Red Hat Training has developed several courses to teach you better ways to automate administrative tasks and use Red Hat Ansible Engine effectively, as well as how to leverage advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. This webinar will highlight the benefits to using Ansible to automate tasks across a variety of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows, cloud, and networking devices.Join us to learn how to leverage and extend the use of Ansible Automation across your entire environment.
All Users (Devs/Ops/SRE/Admins, etc.)
- A technical overview of Red Hat Ansible and Ansible Tower
- Benefits to leveraging Red Hat Ansible and Ansible Tower to manage complex automation workflows
- A demonstration of Ansible automating across multiple environments
- An outline of Ansible curriculum offered by Red Hat Training
AWS Technical Essentials Webinar
24-Sep-2021 / 12PM ET - 3PM ET US Eastern
This three-hour webinar covers the fundamentals of working with Internet Cloud services using the AWS Cloud. A basic knowledge of cloud services, as covered by the AWS Discovery Day webinar, is assumed. Students will be provided with the knowledge needed to choose and configure appropriate AWS services to meet basic business requirements. This material can be considered an introduction to the three-day “Architecting on AWS” course.
- AWS Management Console
- EC2 Instance / CloudShell
- EC2 and / or IAM Security Features
- Create RDS Database
- EC2 Auto-Scaling
Resilience and the Success in our Lives
6-Oct-2021 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
We will study that resilience is the human capacity to deal with a crisis and/or potentially traumatic situations. In this webinar, we will discuss ways to recover quickly from difficult life events and be able to come out stronger.
Everyone that wants to live a happier and more peaceful life.
- What is Resilience?
- Why resilience relates to my level of success?
- How can we increase our resilience?
- What are the characteristics of a resilient person?
- What are the habits of a resilient person?
- How to teach kids to be resilient?
Kubernetes 101 An Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift with Red Hat Training
20-Oct-2021 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
Containers and Red Hat OpenShift have quickly become the de facto solution for agile development and application deployment. Administrators and developers are increasingly seeking ways to improve application time to market and improve maintainability.Red Hat Training has developed a course that provides the gateway to container adoption by providing an understanding of the potential of DevOps using a container-based architecture. Orchestrating a container-based architecture with Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift improves application reliability and scalability, decreases developer overhead, and facilitates continuous integration and continuous deployment.Join us to establish the foundation needed to advance to Red Hat OpenShift development or administration.
All Users (Devs/Ops/SRE/Admins, etc.)
- An overview of container and OpenShift architecture
- How to manage containers and container images
- Deploying containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- An outline of the Red Hat Training’s OpenShift training offerings
Starting your DevOps Transformation Journey with Red Hat Training
10-Nov-2021 / 12:00 PM ET - 1:00 PM ET US Eastern
Many organizations are shifting toward, or want to shift toward, modern application development. They want to deliver faster by using new methods of working such as DevOps, which creates a mindset of providing full value streams of new features in short delivery cycles. DevOps does this through practices that bring together people, processes, and technology for better efficiency.To assist with this cultural transformation, Red Hat® Training and Red Hat Open Innovation Labs have created an immersive course to help people better understand this new way of working. The course is DevOps Culture and Practice Enablement (DO500). Join us to understand the cultural shift you and your organization need to make to begin your successful DevOps journey.
This webinar is geared towards all technical roles, as well as business users and decision makers.
- What it’s like working in a DevOps culture for both technical and nontechnical team members.
- How to engage in hands-on DevOps practices and work as an effective member of an agile team.
- Strategies for incorporating design thinking, lean thinking, agile, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and test-driven development and behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD) in your delivery and development process.
- An overview of Red Hat Training and Certification’s DevOps curriculum.
If you would like to be notified of our upcoming free webinars, please subscribe below:
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team