Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Join our network of technology experts for free training webinars.
Upcoming Free Webinars
Why Everyone Should Learn Logic Pro
11-Feb-2022 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
Logic Pro is today’s most efficient Music Production software. In this webinar, Eddie Grey explains why everyone should learn Logic to help them with anything from social media, creating podcast, writing songs, and more.Webinar Platform: This webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Please look for a Zoom link in your email as we get closer to the webinar date.
- Anyone can add “royalty free” music on their platform of choice but only the skilled get to write, mix, and master their own tracks and that is where Logic Pro comes in to do the heavy lifting. Features such as Channel Strip Settings and Patches help make our tracks sound better instantly.
- Every other DAW on the market is either subscription based or could break the bank of our fledgling students. Logic Pro is perhaps the most affordable D.A.W (Digital Audio Workstation) in the market and comes packed with instruments, loops, samples, FX, and more.
- Not everyone wants to watch sports or go to the nightclub. For those that lean more in the direction of the arts, we can create a training ground of sorts where we prepare future generations of engineers, editors, composers, sound designers, producers, mixers, podcast creators and more. Logic Pro allows for up to 3 Hours of recording time and allows aspiring composers to write and edit to picture.
- This may come as a surprise to some but because Music helps people explore their ideas and emotions. It can drastically help them with their confidence. Research does suggest that students who dedicate themselves to the arts are consistently higher academic achievers than students who do not. Music helps people connect to social groups and gain a feeling of belonging.
Where to Start and How to Start Your Digital Transformation Journey
16-Feb-2022 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
In this webinar, you will learn best practices, expert tips, and proven practical techniques!
- What you need to prevent stalling and make scaling from the pilot phase achievable
- What are the ways you can win strong commitment across the organization and clarity with the digital strategy
- The steps you can take to build internal competencies to prevent the digital transformation from stalling
- The very best ways to clear the pilot stage of the digital transformation journey.
- Plus real case study examples, motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit from the field
Azure Fundamentals Webinar
25-Feb-2022 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
This webinar will provide foundational level knowledge about Azure cloud services. Students will learn the basics of how to configure, deploy and secure cloud resources.
- Web solutions to entrepreneurs
- Static Web Page vs Dynamic Web page
- Storage types
- Host your static web page in S3
- AWS Amplify
- A GraphQL-based canvas app that allows you to doodle with others in real time AWS amplify solution.
- Topic 1: Introduction to Azure Portal
- Topic 2: Core Azure Services
- Topic 3: Azure Security
- Q & A
AI Strategy: Drive Informed Business Decisions (AIBIZ)
4-Mar-2022 / 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
In the past, popular thought treated artificial intelligence (AI) as if it were the domain of science fiction or some far-flung future. In the last few years, however, AI has been given new life. The business world has especially given it renewed interest. However, AI is not just another technology or process for the business to consider—it is a truly disruptive force, one that promises to deliver an entirely new level of results for all aspects of the business. Even organizations that resist adopting AI will feel its impact. If the organization wants to thrive and survive in this transforming business landscape, it will need to harness the power of AI. Despite its promises, AI can seem like a daunting concept for business professionals. How can you hope to apply AI to your own business if you can't see beyond the vague buzzwords and hype? That's why this course was created: to give you the essential knowledge of AI you'll need to steer the business forward.
- AI Fundamentals
- AI Implementations
- The Impact of AI
A Brief Introduction to Azure DevOps & GitHub
11-Mar-2022 / 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM US Eastern
This is a two-hour presentation introducing Azure DevOps services and tools. It will focus on the initial setup and planning needed to fully utilize the services. Focus will then shift to Git & GitHub and how they can be almost seamlessly integrated into the Azure DevOps solution. Demonstrations will be in both Linux and Windows (where applicable). This presentation is a glimpse into the five-day course, Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps (AZ-400T00), offered by Learning Quest.
- Laying down the terminology used in Azure DevOps, including but not limited to: Transformation Planning ; Project Selection ; Team and Agile structures ; Migrating to DevOps
- Demo showing: Team management ; Work item management ; Defining dashboards ; Team process customization
- Overview of Git and Github
- Demo of working with Git locally
- Linking Github with Azure Repos
- Demo showing:
- Configuring Visual Studio Code
- Working with VS Code, Git, Azure DevOps
- Converting TFVC to Git (if time permits
12 Characteristics of Successful IT Managers
18-Mar-2022 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM US Eastern
Ever wonder what personal attributes help make an IT manager successful? The list will surprise you and potentially help you catapult your career upward.Join us for this webinar and find out how you can use these twelve characteristics to your professional advantage.
- Areas of needed understanding
- Needed communication abilities
- Needed state of mind
AWS Technical Essentials Webinar
25-Mar-2022 / 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM US Eastern
This three-hour webinar covers the fundamentals of working with Internet Cloud services using the AWS Cloud. A basic knowledge of cloud services, as covered by the AWS Discovery Day webinar, is assumed. Students will be provided with the knowledge needed to choose and configure appropriate AWS services to meet basic business requirements. This material can be considered an introduction to the three-day “Architecting on AWS” course.
- AWS Management Console
- EC2 Instance / CloudShell
- EC2 and / or IAM Security Features
- Create RDS Database
- EC2 Auto-Scaling
How to Build and use Azure DevOps Pipelines with Docker and Kubernetes
8-Apr-2022 / 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM US Eastern
This two-hour presentation will explain what is an Azure Pipelines and how they can be used in your organizations DevOps efforts. Focus will then shift to how to implement the pipeline using the current methods available. The presentation will then demonstrate the steps to utilize the Azure services to build a Docker image. Once the image has been built, we will then demonstrate how to “push” or place that image into an Azure repository and a GitHub repository. We will also discuss and demonstrate how to “notarize” the image to prevent tampering.Lastly, we will demonstrate how the application can be deployed into the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) using two different methods.
- What is an Azure Pipeline?
- Creating a pipeline: Using YAML pipeline ; Using 'Clasic' Pipeline
- Building images: Docker task ; Pros/Cons ; Command-line ; Pros/Cons
- Pushing images
- Signing images
- Deploy to Kubernetes: KubernetesManifest Task ; Kubectl tasks
If you would like to be notified of our upcoming free webinars, please subscribe below:
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team