IBM and LearnQuest Badge Program - Netezza Series
LearnQuest is working together with IBM to offer IBM training courses and award digital badges upon successful completion and attainment of course objectives.
This badge holder can navigate throughout the entire modeling cycle - from data prep through exploratory data analysis through to model scoring and deployment of an IBM Netezza Appliance. The student can leverage increasing massive data sets from model concept to deployment and has demonstrated the ability to leverage In-Database Analytics fully scalable and parallelized in-database analytics package, understands Enterprise R, the statistical language, that runs on Netezza as well as the Matrix Engine, a parallelized, linear algebra package.
Click here for course objectives.
Badge Criteria and Activities
Badge earners have successfully achieved class objectives demonstrated by student progress in lab exercises, attendance, participation in question and answer sessions and/or assessments associated with the following topics:
- Understand how the Netezza architecture and parallel processing capabilities supports modeling and analysis paradigms on large scale data sets
- Understand data mining methods in the context of use cases to solve common business problems
- Apply new approaches to modeling and analysis made possible by IBM Netezza Analytics
- Invoke Netezza Analytics data mining methods and statistical functions using the R client and/or Netezza SQL (NZSQL)
- Convert existing R statistical modules/functions to leverage the Netezza platform