Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
DASA DevOps Coach
OverviewThe DASA DevOps Coach™ certification is designed to prepare you to become a catalyst for change for high performing individuals, teams, and organizations. DevOps Coaches understand how to advocate and embed DevOps principles in its true spirit and play a crucial role in helping build high performing self-organizing teams.
Like all other hyper-growth trends in the IT industry, the adoption of DevOps is not immune to potential misunderstandings and misconceptions. Besides relevant tooling and technology, DevOps predominantly entails a cultural shift towards a new mindset, behaviors, a new organization, and a new way of working.
DASA DevOps Coaches within organizations make remarkable contributions on the ground in developing team members and teams into high performing teams with a new mindset, behaviors, organization, and a way of working. The objective of the Coach is to help teams develop their DevOps skills, knowledge, and behavior in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and fully leverage the benefits of DevOps.
Coaches promote and facilitate teams that make them more competent and fulfilled so that they are proficient to contribute to their organization and find meaning in DevOps adoption. As a coach, the student help to speed up delivery in teams, create more transparency, and build a continuous improvement mindset. At the Organization level, the student provide strategic coaching and help organizations achieve their transformational goals.
The DASA DevOps Coach program is designed to prepare professionals for working as an effective DevOps Coach. During this intense, activity-based course students become familiar with the characteristics and traits of a successful DevOps Coach, learn about DASA’s coaching model and apply the DASA DevOps Competence Model in teams and organizations.
- Recollect the knowledge of DevOps and connect the role of a DevOps Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles.
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a DevOps Coach.
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and life-cycles of DevOps teams and how to Coach them to high-performance.
- Use the GROW model as an effective tool during the entire coaching process.
- Discover and learn the art of “Feedback” and creating a feedback culture using various “Feedback” models.
- Understand DevOps transformation mastery.
- Distinguish the responsibilities of “DevOps Coach” and “DevOps Leader”.
- Understand that DASA DevOps Coaching is for continuous “Performance” and “Change” – and understand underlying the metrics.
- Apply skills, techniques, and mindset shifts and deep dive into inner and outer competencies focusing both on what you do, and how you are being.
- Understand and utilize coaching skills and knowledge to create high performing teams that are resilient, innovative, resourceful, and ready for their continuous improvements.
- Understand the 4 different key modes: Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting. Learn when, why, and how to apply the right mode.
- Apply learnings to build a business case and plan for the DevOps Transformation journey.
- Interpret the DevOps organizational goals and establish the critical role high performing teams have in this.
- Agile and Business Coaches
- Business Analysts
- Business and IT Managers
- DevOps Team Members
- Enterprise Architects
- Information Managers
- Project Managers
- Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps framework is beneficial.
- DASA DevOps Overview
- Program Expectation
- DASA DevOps Coach Program at a Glance
- Course Learning Outcome
- Exam Details
- Activity – Recall DevOps Fundamentals
- Activity – IT Industry Evolution
- Traditional, Agile and DevOps
- Impact of Technology Trends
- DevOps Coach & DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps – Principles
- Case Study
- Activity – Beer Distribution Game and Bullwhip Effect
- The essence of DevOps Coaching
- DevOps Coaching – Key Dimensions
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- DevOps – Representative Value, Behaviors and Delivery Metrics
- Continuous Delivery Maturity Levels
- Performance Analysis Quadrant
- The journey from Challenge to Impact
- Organizational Journey of Change
- Activity – Baselining Your Metrics & Team Engagement
- Competency Framework
- Coaching Framework
- Core Skills for a DevOps Coach – Contracting, Presence, Listening & Questioning
- Activities – Contracting, Experience Listening, Questioning
- Stakeholder Management
- Mode of Operation of a DevOps Coach – Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation, Consulting
- The Switch – Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting
- DevOps – Organization and Teams
- DevOps – Team Development
- Role of a DevOps Coach in building DevOps Organization
- Gemba Walk
- DevOps – Team Coaching
- DevOps – Team Coaching in Action
- Activity – Preparing & Planning for DevOps Transformation
- Developing the Business Case and Map Costs to Value
- Models DevOps Assessments
- DevOps Transformation & Roadmap
- Implement DevOps Gap findings – Culture, Organization, Process, and Automation
- Focus on Continuous Improvement
- Sustain the transformed State
- Bringing it together – applying Learnings to a Case Study
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page