Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
ITIL® 2011 Awareness for Decision Makers (eLearning)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewA half-day session for Executives, Senior Management and “decision makers” who need an in-depth understanding of the values associated with service improvement initiatives based on the ITIL® Service Lifecycle Framework, and require a greater awareness of IT Service Management best practices.
This course is designed and developed to introduce Executives and senior management to the ITIL® Framework, and how it can initiate, improve or enhance internal organizational common understanding. Among other benefits, the introduction will describe the ITIL® service lifecycle Framework approach to accomplishing the following:
Alignment of business requirements and IT capabilities
- Improve the relationship of IT processes across the organization
- Improve IT service quality across the organization
- Achieve efficient and effective delivery and support of IT services
- Improve cost efficiency and enhanced resource utilization
- Increase customer / user satisfaction
- Enhance the customer and user relationship with the IT organization
- Understand the roles and responsibility of senior management and the IT service culture
- Recognize the critical success factors in the implementation of Best Practice
Assignments throughout our courses emphasize a team-based approach to architecture. Each course participant gains practical experience facilitating and practicing the ADM approach.
- Introduction to ITSM and ITIL® service lifecycle models
- Overview of ISO/IEC 20000 international standard for Service Management
- The ITIL® approach to IT Service Management in achieving business objectives
- ITIL® Implementation requirements and benefits
- ITIL® Understanding how ITSM and ITIL® can help to achieve ROI
- Need to understand the value associated with service improvement initiatives based in the ITIL® lifecycle model and Framework
- Are working in any aspect of IT Service Management
- Need a greater awareness of IT Service Management best practices
- Are implementing or would like to implement one or more of the ITIL® Service Management based processes, in an IT environment
- Intend to acquire knowledge of the ITIL® 2011 framework
- Have started the implementation of processes based on earlier version of ITIL® and want to know how the new version will affect their initiative
- Are IT customers and require an understanding of how service support and delivery are best achieved and/or improved
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page