Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server Administration
Valid through August 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server Administration (ZT011G). This option does not require any travel.
This course is intended to teach the necessary knowledge and skills to install, configure, and use the IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
- Describe the operation of the FASP protocol
- Outline the functions of various Aspera software products
- Explain Aspera configuration parameters and assign their values
- Create and manage Aspera users and groups
- Perform file transfers using the Aspera GUI and from the command line
- Implement support for Aspera Node API
- Configure Hot Folders and Aspera Watch Service
- Execute basic troubleshooting tasks for common problems
- Exercise 1: Installing IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
- Exercise 2: Configuring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
- Exercise 3: Managing Aspera users and groups
- Exercise 4: Using command-line operations
- Exercise 5: Configuring advanced features
This course is intended for administrators the IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server.
- Fundamental knowledge of using Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of networking
- Understanding IBM Aspera FASP
- Overview of IBM Aspera Software
- Installing IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
- Exercise: Installing IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
- Configuring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
- Exercise: Configuring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
- Managing Aspera users and groups
- Exercise: Managing Aspera users and groups
- Using command-line operations
- Exercise: Using command-line operations
- Configuring advanced features
- Exercise: Configuring advanced features
- Routine maintenance tasks
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Aspera Badge Program →
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,195.00 USD
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 815.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page