Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Content Navigator Administration V3.0.6
Connect, Integrate, and Elevate Grab 20% Off All Middleware Training Courses This Month.
PROMO CODE: MIDDLEWARE20
VALID THROUGH JUNE 30, 2023
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Content Navigator Administration V3.0.6 (ZF270G). This option does not require any travel.
This course provides technical professionals with the skills that are needed to configure, customize, and administer the IBM Content Navigator web client for IBM FileNet Content Manager.
The course begins with an introduction to IBM Content Navigator. You learn how to view, add, modify, and search for content in the web client. You learn how to connect to repositories, create new desktops, define cross-repository searches, create teamspace, configure IBM Content Navigator Sync services and Edit services client, define role-based redactions, and build entry templates. You also configure external share to securely share documents with users outside of your organization. You learn how to customize the desktop appearance, modify menus, icons, and labels, create a viewer map, and register a plug-in.
IBM Content Navigator can be used to manage content from different types of repositories such as IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM Content Manager, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, CMIS, and Box. This course focuses on IBM FileNet Content Manager.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of IBM Content Navigator.
The lab environment for this course uses Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator
- View, add, modify and search for repository content
- Connect to repositories
- Configure an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- Define cross-repository searches
- Create teamspace templates and teamspaces
- Configure role-based desktop administration
- Customize the desktop appearance
- Modify menus, icons, and labels in the client
- Create viewer maps
- Register a plug-in
- Configure entry template management
- Build and manage entry templates to add documents
- Associate entry templates with a folder
- Customize property layouts for entry templates
- Configure and work with role-based redactions
- Configure IBM Navigator Sync services and Sync client
- Work with IBM Content Navigator Edit services
- Configure external share and securely share content with external users
This course is intended for administrators of IBM Content Navigator.
- Familiarity with content management concepts
- Recommended course or equivalent knowledge: IBM FileNet P8 Platform Essentials (V5.5.x) (F2800G)
- Introducing IBM Content Navigator
- Exercise: Working with repository content
- IBM Content Navigator Configuration
- Exercise: Configuring an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- Customizing an IBM Content Navigator Desktop
- Exercise: Customizing an IBM Content Navigator Desktop
- Entry Templates
- Exercise: Configuring Entry Templates
- Role-based redactions
- Exercise: Configuring and working with role-based redactions
- IBM Content Navigator Sync
- Exercise: Configuring and using IBM Navigator Sync
- IBM Content Navigator Edit Service
- Exercise: Configuring and using the Edit Service clientExternal Share
- Exercise: Configuring and managing external share
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Content Navigator Badge Program →
IBM Content Navigator Administration V3.0.6ZF270GS
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,975.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page