Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Configuration and Administration
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Configuration and Administration (ZF262G). This option does not require any travel.
This course shows you how to configure IBM Datacap and its components on a multi-system setup. You also learn about IBM Datacap Navigator configuration, system administration, and maintenance.
System & Component Configuration
- Configure Datacap Server Service and Web Access
- Setup Datacap Authentication modes and Encryption
- Create Datacap security users and groups
- Configure Datacap Server for LLLDAP User Authentication
- Setup the Datacap Server, Datacap Web Server, and client in a multiple system configuration
- Configure Rulerunner and Datacap Maintenance Manager
- Configure Datacap Web Services wTM
- Configure Datacap Dashboard and monitor system performance
- Configure Datacap Report Manager (optional)
Datacap Navigator Configuration
- Change the User Settings
- Enable Datacap Navigator Single Sign On
- Configure Users and Groups
- Enable Rescan for the Verify task
- Create a custom Panel for a task
- Implement External Datacap Services for Datacap Navigator
- Configure Transactional Capture
- Install Datacap Navigator as a plug-in
- Customize the Datacap Navigator desktops
- Create shortcuts for Web Client tasks
- Configure store and queue by options
- Identify Disaster Recovery concepts
- Migrate Data from Access to DB2 database
- Configure Application Globalization
- Synchronize Job Monitor and Batch Folders
- Create and configure a Maintenance Manager Application
- Configure Event Logs
- Administrators who are responsible for Datacap system configuration, administration, and maintenance
- Anyone who needs to know Datacap system configuration, administration, and maintenance
Recommended: Familiarity with data capturing concepts
- Unit 1: Introduction to Datacap
- Unit 2: System Configuration
- Unit 3: Component Configuration
- Unit 4: Datacap Navigator Configuration
- Unit 5: Administration of Production System
- Unit 6: Maintenance
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our Data Storage Badge Program →
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,975.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page