Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Cognos V11: What's Different from Cognos V10
OverviewThere is information in our Learning Library for this course
This session compares V10 Report Studio and Cognos Connection with the new V11 Authoring Tool and Analytics Portal. It shows the new features in V11, the V10 features that were discontinued and how to navigate in the new user environment.
- Understand the differences in Cognos Connection
- Understand the differences in Authoring
- Introduce Dashboards
- Introduce Data Modules
- Show what's no longer supported in V11
- Everyone who works with Cognos V10 as an author or consumer
- Familiarity with Cognos v10
- Show the GUI differences
- Show new names for old familiar items
- Navigation changes
- Launch menu replacement
- Access old products that did not change
- Access Cognos Administration
- Create a new report
- Insertable objects
- Build a simple report
- Properties, ancestor processing
- Run a report
- Open a second report while working on the first report
- Save a report.
- Navigate function replaces Page explorer
- View Tabular Data from Query explorer
- New report object. Functions and properties
- The effects of the 'pin'
- Toolbox changes
- Renamed properties
- New Page Preview option
- New Full Interactivity property
- Edit report while viewing report output
- Drill through differences
- Create data module, show how it cannot use packages, just data sources
- Add information to the data module
- The 'tryit' option
- Upload a spreadsheet and add spreadsheet to the module
- Modify relationships
- Build a report using a Data Module
- Create on the fly charts from uploaded spreadsheets and data modules. (not from package information)
- Filtering dashboard charts
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page