Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Problem Solving Skills
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewProblem-Solving Skills (Second Edition) focuses on eliminating corporate problems. Approaches to problem solving are defined, along with traits of good problem solvers and the company cultures that influence them. The course focuses on the three phases of problem solving and breaks each phase into steps. Strategies are provided for individual problem solvers and problem-solving teams.
- Identify problem-solving principles and barriers.
- Describe the impact of corporate culture on problem solving.
- Analyze a problem to approach it effectively.
- Generate potential solutions using creative and logical processes.
- Carry out and evaluate your solution.
- Build problem-solving teams through effective leadership.
To ensure your success, we recommend you have some level of work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings. You should also have general end-user computer and Internet skills. You may wish to take one of the courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Office 365® Online (with Skype® for Business)
- Topic A: Identify Problem-Solving Opportunities
- Topic B: Determine a Problem-Solving Approach
- Topic A: Develop Traits of Problem Solvers
- Topic B: Utilize Problem-Solving Cultures
- Topic C: Overview of the Problem-Solving Process
- Topic A: Identify the Problem
- Topic B: Analyze the Problem
- Topic A: Generate Solution Options
- Topic B: Choose the Best Solution
- Topic A: Sell Your Solution
- Topic B: Implement the Chosen Solution
- Topic C: Evaluate the Implemented Solution
- Topic A: Build Positive Group Dynamics
- Topic B: Lead a Problem-Solving Team
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page