Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Preparing for the Professional Data Engineer Examination
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis course uses a top-down approach to recognize knowledge and skills already known, and to surface information and skill areas for additional preparation. Students can use this course to help create their own custom preparation plan. It helps distinguish what they know from what they don't know. And it helps students develop and practice skills required of practitioners who perform this job. The course follows the organization of the Exam Guide outline, presenting highest-level concepts, 'touchstones', for students to determine whether they feel confident about their knowledge of that area and its dependent concepts, or if they want more study. They also will learn about and have the opportunity to practice key job skills, including cognitive skills such as case analysis, identifying technical watchpoints, and developing proposed solutions. These are job skills that are also exam skills. They will also test their basic abilities with Activity Tracking Challenge Labs. And they will have many sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions. The end of the course contains an ungraded practice exam quiz, followed by a graded practice exam quiz that simulates the exam-taking experience.
- Position the Professional Data Engineer Certification
- Provide information, tips, and advice on taking the exam
- Review the sample case studies
- Review each section of the exam covering highest-level concepts sufficient to build confidence in what is known by the candidate and indicate skill gaps/areas of study if not known by the candidate
- Connect candidates to appropriate target learning
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform to the level of the Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform course (suggested, not required)
- Establish basic knowledge about the certification exam and eliminate any confusion or misunderstandings about the process and nature of the exam itself.
- In-depth review of the Case Studies provided for exam preparation
- Tips and examples covering data processing systems design skills, data structures, and database skills that could be tested on the exam.
- Tips and examples covering data analysis, analysis and optimization of business processes, and machine learning skills that could be tested on the exam.
- Tips and examples covering reliability, policies, security, and compliance skills that could be tested on the exam.
- Resources for learning more about identified subjects that could be tested on the exam.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page