Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Looker
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Looker course is an introductory-level training that outlines Looker’s capabilities for working with data and provides guided demos and hands-on practice with Looker functionality for data exploration, analysis and visualization.
- Define Looker and the capabilities it provides for working with data
- Explain the four core analytical concepts in Looker (dimensions, measures, filters, pivots)
- Use dimensions, measures, filters, and pivots to analyze and visualize data
- Create advanced metrics instantaneously with table calculations
- Create dashboards to combine and share visualizations
- Utilize folders and boards in Looker to organize content for navigability and discoverability
- Define Looker and the capabilities it provides for working with data.
- Navigate the Looker interface to access data and functionality.
- Explain the four core analytical concepts in Looker (dimensions, measures,filters, pivots).
- Use dimensions to access data attributes.
- Use measures to aggregate data attributes.
- Combine dimensions and measures for richer data analysis and visualization.
- Filter dimensions and measures to analyze a subset of the data.
- Use pivots to restructure and group data.
- Explain how table calculations and offset functions are used to work with data in Looker.
- List the types of table calculations and offset functions available in Looker.
- Create new metrics instantaneously with table calculations and offset functions.
- Understand how to use dashboards in Looker to share data and results with stakeholders.
- Create dashboards to visualize multiple aspects of a business topic or domain.
- Add new content to an existing dashboard.
- Add filters to a dashboard for flexible analysis of a subset of the data.
- Deliver data outside of Looker for access by other stakeholders or systems.
- Explain how to use folders in Looker to organize content for navigability and discoverability.
- Create and share boards to centralize content pertaining to one topic or theme.
- Duration: 1
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 595.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page