Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Advance your Ansible skills and develop automation that scales by applying recommended practices with the new, container focused tools from Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374) is designed for automation content developers to leverage the new, container focused tools from Red Hat® Ansible Automation Platform to efficiently develop automation that can be managed by the automation controller. Learn recommended practices for automation development using reusable code, advanced playbook techniques, shared execution environments, and preparing for scalable automation with the automation content navigator.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0.
- Apply recommended practices for effective and efficient automation with Ansible.
- Perform automation operations as rolling updates.
- Use advanced features of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to work with data, including filters and plugins.
- Create automation execution environments to contain and scale Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Leverage capabilities of the automation content navigator to develop Ansible Playbooks.
This course is designed for users who create automation content, including these roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Linux system administrators
- Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294)
- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
- No BYOD/BYDW or internet required. (Implementation of SSH access for VT/ROLE will require internet for that purpose.)
- Develop Playbooks with Ansible Automation Platform 2
- Develop Ansible Playbooks following recommended practices with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.
- Manage Content Collections and Execution Environments
- Run playbooks that use content collections not included in ansible-core, either from an existing execution environment or by downloading them from the automation hub.
- Run Playbooks with Automation Controller
- Use the automation controller to run playbooks that you developed with automation content navigator.
- Work with Ansible Configuration Settings
- Examine and adjust the configuration of automation content navigator and the Ansible runner inside execution environments to simplify development and troubleshoot issues.
- Manage Inventories
- Manage inventories by using advanced features of Ansible.
- Manage Task Execution
- Control and optimize the execution of tasks by Ansible Playbooks.
- Transform Data with Filters and Plugins
- Populate, manipulate, and manage data in variables using filters and plugins.
- Coordinate Rolling Updates
- Use advanced features of Ansible to manage rolling updates in order to minimize downtime and to ensure maintainability and simplicity of Ansible Playbooks.
- Create Content Collections and Execution Environments
- Write your own Ansible Content Collections, publish them, embed them in a custom execution environment, and run them in playbooks by using the automation controller.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page