Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
An overview of Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview (CL010) is a series of on-demand, online videos to help you better understand the basics of cloud computing and Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform. Several online demonstrations and use cases are included.
This course is available in English (as well as closed-captioned for English), Japanese, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Italian.
Through online, on-demand videos you will learn about:
- Cloud computing
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Compute, storage, and network in relation to Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- High availability with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Deploying Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Note: You can view all videos or only the ones that interest you. There are no hands-on labs or course completion recognition associated with this course.
IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Red Hat OpenStack Platform capabilities
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Video 1. Red Hat OpenStack Platform technical overview
- Video 2. Defining the cloud (with demonstration)
- Video 3. Defining the Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 4. Use case: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and a private cloud
- Video 5. Compute in Red Hat OpenStack Platform (with demonstration)
- Video 6. Storage in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 7. Use case: Object storage with streaming video
- Video 8. Network in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 9. Use case: Networking for a telecommunication organization
- Video 10. Highly available Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 11. Deploying Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators with exam (CL211)
NOTE: Please review the pre-requisites for these training courses prior to purchase. They require more technical expertise and a solid Red Hat Enterprise Linux background to complete them successfully.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,800.00 USD
- Duration: 90 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 3,230.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page