Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
macOS Support Essentials 12 (Monterey)
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewmacOS Support Essentials 12, the official course for macOS support, is a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Monterey, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users. You'll find in-depth, step-by-step instructions on everything from upgrading, updating, reinstalling and configuring macOS Monterey to setting-up network services.
This course covers updated system utilities and new features in macOS Monterey:
- Passwords System Preference
- Live Text
- Voice Control
- User privacy settings
- Notarized apps
- Startup Security Utility
- And more!
This course includes the following content:
- Authoritative explanations of underlying technologies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more
- Focused lessons that take you step by step through practical, real-world tasks
- A Digital ebook of macOS Support Essentials 12, the official book for macOS support
Please note: there is no authorized certification exam associated with course.
- Explain how macOS Monterey works
- Explain the best practices for updating, upgrading, reinstalling, configuring, and using macOS Monterey
- Explain macOS Monterey troubleshooting and repair procedures
- Use appropriate tools and techniques in macOS Monterey to diagnose and resolve issues
- Anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Monterey, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users.
- macOS familiarity
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Introduction to macOS
- Update, Upgrade, or Reinstall macOS
- Set Up and Configure macOS
- Use the Command Line
- Use macOS Recovery
- Update macOS
- Manage User Accounts
- Manage User Home Folders
- Manage Security and Privacy
- Manage Password Changes
- Manage File Systems and Storage
- Manage FileVault
- Manage Permissions and Sharing
- Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
- Manage System Resources
- Use Metadata, Spotlight, and Siri
- Manage Time Machine
- Install Apps
- Manage Files
- Manage and Troubleshoot Apps
- Manage Basic Network Settings
- Manage Advanced Network Settings
- Troubleshoot Network Issues
- Manage Network Services
- Manage Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
- Troubleshoot Peripherals
- Manage Printers and Scanners
- Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page