Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
macOS Support Essentials 11 (Big Sur)
OverviewmacOS Support Essentials 11, is a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Big Sur, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users. This is the only Apple Pro Training Series course that covers Big Sur. Students will find in-depth, step-by-step instructions on everything from upgrading, updating, reinstalling and configuring macOS Big Sur to setting-up network services like the Content Caching service.
- System utilities and new features in macOS Big Sur, including security and privacy enhancements, Control Center and Notification Center, Safari, system extensions, macOS Recovery, Startup Security Utility, and the Signed System Volume (SSV).
- Anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Big Sur, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users.
- macOS familiarity
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Introduction to macOS
- Update, Upgrade, or Reinstall macOS
- Set Up and Configure macOS
- Use the Command Line
- Use macOS Recovery
- Update macOS
- Manage User Accounts
- Manage User Home Folders
- Manage Security and Privacy
- Manage Password Changes
- Manage File Systems and Storage
- Manage FileVault
- Manage Permissions and Sharing
- Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
- Manage System Resources
- Use Metadata, Spotlight, and Siri
- Manage Time Machine
- Install Apps
- Manage Files
- Manage and Troubleshoot Apps
- Manage Basic Network Settings
- Manage Advanced Network Settings
- Troubleshoot Network Issues
- Manage Network Services
- Manage Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
- Troubleshoot Peripherals
- Manage Printers and Scanners
- Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues
- Duration: 0.5 Day
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 595.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- IBM SPVC content varies by course but at a minimum always contains a copy of the course materials and 30 day access to labs.
- View the IBM Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page