Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X
A practical grasp of the IBM Cúram ADE is essential for teams wishing to build IBM Cúram-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the IBM Cúram model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the IBM Cúram application and introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications. During the course, learners will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using many ADE client and server features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Use features and tools in the Cúram SPM Application Development Environment (ADE) for the following tasks:
- Modeling classes and relationships.
- Implementing server-side features.
- Creating client pages and navigation.
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the Cúram SPM model-driven development approach and development tools.
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the Cúram SPM product documentation.
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers and support engineers.
- Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 7.X: Functional Overview (9D75G)
- IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.X Technical Overview (9D76G)
Learners should have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications. The following courses are recommended to gain a broad functional and technical view of Cúram SPM:
The course covers the following topics:
- Runtime and architectural review of IBM Cúram 7.X.
- Modeling IBM Cúram class types and relationships using Rational Software Architect® (RSA).
- Developing web client applications using User Interface Metadata (UIM) and client navigation features.
- Implementing server features, including exception handling and validation.
- Basic troubleshooting using trace and debugging tools.
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,075.00 USD
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,175.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page