Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Training & Delivery Resources Coordinator
The Associate Training & Delivery Resources Coordinator supports a variety of projects within the Training and Delivery Services Area. This position supports Vendor and Instructor Resources Operations. It is focused on the overall operations including but not limited to Instructor and Vendor sourcing, onboarding support, instructor & vendor relationship management, contracting and database management.
This position reports to the Global Training & Delivery Resources Manager. This position is provided internal training to perform job responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports instructor, vendor, LD&D, partner or education related projects focused on, but not limited to:
- Instructor and Vendor Sourcing and Onboarding
- Vendor Operations and Training Logistics
- Public and Private Schedule, Catalog, Facility, etc.
- Training Providers, Subcontractors
- Vendor Targets – Key Performance Indicators
- Contracting and Global MLS Team support
- Creates, maintains, and improves operations guides and processes
- Schedules instructor and vendor onboarding calls and vendor enablement sessions
- Communicates effectively with external vendors, instructors, etc.
- Monitors and tracks status of projects as per project plans
- Recommends solutions to improve efficiency, reduce costs, meet targets, and increase customer satisfaction
- Supports Global MLS Team, as needed
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to execute on project plans focusing on established time frames, executing tasks, status reports, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to problem-solve
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Fast learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Previous Experience Preferred:
- A minimum of 1-year experience or knowledge of systems and/or information technology
- A minimum of 1-year in training, education or related field
- Previous customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in HR, Training and Development, Learning Solutions, or similar field
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team